1. Do you offer free checking?
Yes we do. If you are 40 years or older or you have direct deposit of Social Security or SSI or VA benefits direct deposited into your checking account.
2. What is your monthly fee if I’m not 40 years old or have direct deposit of Social Security benefits, SSI or VA benefits?
Our monthly fee is based on your average daily balance. Call or come see us for details.
3. Do you offer free checks?
We do offer free counter checks. If you would like to have personalized checks we offer them at a reasonable cost. Call or come see us for details.
4. Where can I use my debit card and not get a service charge?
FIRST STATE BANK COMMERCE – 101 NORTH MICKEY MANTLE BLVD.
HITCH N’ POST – 401 COMMERCE STREET
TURTLE STOP – HWY 60 NEXT TO LUCKY TURTLE CASINO
(List subject to change) FOR A COMPLETE LIST GO TO: http://shazam.net
5. What do I need to bring with me to open an account?
Valid Driver License or Government Issued card and Social Security card. All account owners/authorized signer need to be present to sign account agreement.
6. Do you offer online banking?
Not at this time. However we do offer Shazam Bolt$ for our card holders. For more information Call or come see us for details.