FIRST STATE BANK
ATM'S THAT CAN BE USED IN OUR LOCAL AREA WITH NO SURCHARGE
First State Bank:101 N Mickey Mantle Blvd Commerce, OK
The Hitch n' Post Antique & Flea Market: 401 Commerce St. Commerce, OK
Great Plains ATM: 2208 Military Baxter Springs, KS
Turtle Stop: Hwy 60 Wyandotte, OK
First State Bank does not accept any responsibility for any fees assessed. We are providing these locations for informational purpose only and disclose that they are subject to change by the issuing institution of the ATM. For a complete list go to https://www.shazam.net/ .
Now if you've misplaced your debit card you can go to the Bolt$ app and put a temporary block on your debit card. Check it out at: https://bolts.shazam.net/ShazamWebPortal/index.php
Go to https://bolts.shazam.net/ShazamWebPortal/index.php to enroll today. Shazam, (which is our debit card company), has a free app you can download onto your iphone or android device. You can get the app by going to your app/play store and type in Shazambolt$ to search for it. Be sure and set up when you want your notifications sent. For example you can get an email sent to you every time your card is used over a certain dollar amount or you can set it to email you when the cardholder isn't present at the time of purchase.
The First State Bank Commerce's web site provides links to other web sites for convenience and informational purposes only. Users should be aware that when you select a link on First State Bank Commerce's web site, they are leaving First State Bank Commerce's web site. Linked sites are not under the control of First State Bank Commerce. First State Bank Commerce is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by First State Bank Commerce of the site, its content, advertisers or sponsors. External sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the original source and cannot be obtained from First State Bank Commerce.
WHAT BANKERS WANT CUSTOMERS TO KNOW:
1. It is really important for you to review your bank statements when you receive them and for you to keep a running tab on your electronic transactions.
2. If your transactions don’t exceed your balance, you won’t have to worry about overdraft charges.
3. The balance at the ATM or over the phone is not the "real" balance. That balance does not include transactions you have completed that the bank does not know about.
4. All checks made out to the name of a business must be deposited first. If you want a distribution, please deposit the check and then write yourself a check out of the account.
5. We didn’t give your account number to the satellite/cable service and we didn’t just send your money to them. They said they had your approval. Please read your account agreements.
6. If you tell a lender that your tax returns don’t accurately reflect all the income you made last year, you’re asking for trouble - not a loan.
7. We are so sorry your car was totaled and it isn’t worth what is still owed on you r car loan. Yes, you do still have to repay the loan.
8. Yes, it’s called offset and we can take that past due payment for your loan out of your deposit account.
9. We can only allow an Attorney in Fact to do what the Power of Attorney papers says he can do. For instance if the papers say he can write checks on a checking account that doesn’t mean he can come in and add someone else on the account or make any other changes to the account.
10. Sorry, but you can’t win a lottery if you didn’t play that lottery. There are a lot of scams out there that will send you a check and ask you to send back part of the money. The check from them is usually not any good.